Friday, March 14, 2008

Meet the New Boss, Same as the Old Boss...

From The Who, "We Won't Get Fooled Again"

I'll tip my hat to the new constitution
Take a bow for the new revolution
Smile and grin at the change all around me
Pick up my guitar and play
Just like yesterday
Then I'll get on my knees and pray
We don't get fooled again
Don't get fooled again




Photo by Doug Mills/The New York Times.

The candidate of "change" with two staffers (and 2 secret service agents) heading for the floor of Congress. Do you see any women there? Looks like the new old boys club to me.

2 comments:

KerrdeLune said...

Well drat, no women there at all, and there should be at least one woman there. Why are we NOT there?

Prairie Star said...

Hiya Willow!

Just stopping by with a blog game (meme). I noticed Taexalia tagged you on the other one, so I'ma tagging you on this one. If ya wanna play, that's fine, of not that's ok too. Either way, just know that I'm thinking of you.....

Lovin' twinkles,
Prairie Star