Thursday, August 7, 2008

The Emperor has no...

Class...

Convention plans are showing, once again, Obama's sense of entitlement and how disconnected he is from mainstream values.

Monday night is slated to honor Senator Ted Kennedy, who endorsed Obama, and whose family laid the Kennedy mantle over his undeserving shoulders.

Tuesday marks the 88th anniversary of women's suffrage, and Hillary Clinton is rumored to be the evening's speaker. A significant number of Democratic women voters have issues with Obama.

Guess who won't be at either event? Mr. I'm-so-afraid-they'll-upstage-me isn't going to show his face until he gets his rock concert, I mean acceptance speech, at Invesco Field.

1 comment:

Mousie/Paisible said...

I heard about Aloha, and felt really sad!
I hope you slowly recover from this pain, I don't forget you my sisters and still love you all...
all the best from Peaceful