Monday, October 27, 2008

If the Sexist Sharks Are Swarming, Fight Them in Jeans!



Because the media focus of this campaign is so bizarre - Sarah's clothes get more coverage than Obama's massive campaign donation fraud!

A month ago she was "unqualified" and was being "hidden away", according to what passes for journalists in this country. This week she is "rogue" and "splitting the campaign!" Oooo scary Sarah is eyeing 2012, they warn ominously. What bullshit.

Biden warns us that Obama is so inexperienced and weak we will probably be attacked within 6 months and the press yawns. The late Saddam Hussein (among many other bogus "contributors) is recorded as making a campaign contribution to Obama through his "we'll take cash from anyplace" website, and the press worries about Palin's makeup.

From the campaign trail in Tampa: : “This whole thing with the wardrobe, I try to just ignore it because it’s so ridiculous. Those clothes, they are not my property, just like the lighting and the staging and everything else the RNC purchased. I’m not taking them with me. I’m back to wearing my old clothes from my favorite consignment shop in Anchorage, Alaska.”

No comments: