Don't ALL WOMEN know that's the solution? The knight in shining armor. Swoon, swoon...
Just as Bush was dead wrong when he proclaimed victory, Naomi is delusional as well.
As she acted out her crush on The One,complete with hair tossing and squealing, she made a preposterous statement that The New Agenda was being paid for by Right Wing money. To quote Naomi, "helllooooo?"
The New Agenda was founded by women and one of those, Violet Socks, on her blog Reclusive Leftist",lays out what Obama has actually said and done toward women. Keep this handy for when your Obama obsessed friends try to tell you what a friend of feminism he really is, Sweetie!
- He ran a campaign against Hillary Clinton that was suffused with sexism, from his own casually belittling comments to the unchecked misogyny of his supporters.
- He exploited 15 years of misogynistic antipathy towards Clinton, allowing his subordinates and enablers to paint her as a witch, a bitch, and a monster.
- He repeatedly referred to Clinton with sexist language: claws, tea parties, periodic moods, feeling down, “likable enough.”
- He allowed his campaign manager to get away with ridiculing Clinton for “crying” in New Hampshire “about her appearance.”
- He strode into his Iowa victory party to the strains of “99 Problems (But A Bitch Ain’t One).”
- He consistently minimized Clinton’s historic achievement during the primaries, even referring to her as a “conventional candidate” (in contrast to himself), thus echoing the sentiments of his spiritual mentor, Jeremiah Wright, who is on record with his claim that women have never been second-class citizens.
- He ignored women’s rights in his speeches, and delivered a major address on rooting out bigotry and inequality without even mentioning sexism.
- He dismissed the concerns of women disturbed by the treatment of Clinton, insisting that they needed to “get over it.”
- He accused the women in the pro-choice movement of not treating abortion as a serious moral issue, and compounded the insult with the remark that women should not be allowed to have abortions just because they’re “feeling blue.”
- He orchestrated a grotesque smear campaign against Sarah Palin, pushing the bogus rape kit story to reporters, among other falsehoods.
- He never reprimanded his supporters for their astonishingly misogynistic attacks on Palin — just as he never reined in his supporters when they attacked Clinton.
- He ventriloquized women’s groups to spread outrageous misinformation about Palin’s record and feminist beliefs.
And that was all before the election. His record since then has been no better:
- He appointed half as many women to his Cabinet as the last Democratic president, Bill Clinton.
- He installed Larry Summers as his chief economic advisor — the same Larry Summers who notoriously (and inaccurately) asserted that intrinsic intellectual inferiority, not discrimination, is what’s holding women back.
- He condoned the sexist prank of his chief speechwriter, Jon Favreau, who groped a cardboard cutout of Senator Clinton while his buddy mimed forcing a drink down her throat.
- He invited Rick Warren to preside over his Inaugural — a pastor who preaches that wives must submit to their husbands, and that even physical abuse is no excuse for a woman to leave her husband.
1. He called a professional journalist "Sweetie".
2. He flipped Hillary Clinton off to the cheers of the crowed
3. His "lipstick on a pig" comment about Sarah Palin
Are the ones that come to mind and I'll add to the list as I recall more.
If Obama is a Feminist, I'm a Republican!