Wednesday, March 10, 2010

New Thoughts

Day 33 of my new single life. It feels today like I have stepped into a different part of the journey. The shock has worn off. The mad dash to get rid of last traces and have a plan going forward has slowed. I am becoming used to life on my own and have lived it successfully in the past, so know I will get there sooner rather than later.

But still it feels weird and not quite normal yet. Accidental "sightings" on Facebook leave me sad and sometimes angry. All part of the process of surviving being dumped!

What I do know for sure is that there is always a way to transform any negative into a positive. I am being changed (to quote a former friend who is collateral damage in this life shift) - without my knowledge or permission - and I am completely on board for the experience.

Next up is to research some information my daughter sent to me on raw food. I didn't realize it could be much more interesting than a few smoothies and a boatload of salads, because salads are god-awful-boring when they show up every freakin' day! I got this information twice last night, so I am following up on it because that's my deal with the Universe. Here's one of her recommendations:

Fresh: The Ultimate Live-Food Cookbook

And just so you know, Amazon.com's touted interface with Blogger does NOT work! I have to add these in by hand through Associate Central.

No comments: